Just a mom trying to make ends meet
and sharing the adventure with you.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trying to get this blog in order....

This is proving harder than I thought!  Hard to find the time to coupon for myself, take care of the two kids who seem to be needier since I started this blog, and then attempting to figure out how I can blog successfully!

Todays goals include everything I did not finish yesterday and then some...
1.)  share my 6 week meal plan and stockpile list (which given the fact my husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy was easier than I thought)
2.)  figure out how to make "tabs" on this blog so that I can share links to the survey sites I use to make some extra cash, the coupon sites I use, and the blogs I frequent to find deals
3.)  get to Rite Aid and then share my savings scenario here
4.)  get together my Harris Teeter super doubles shopping lists and coupons for the first trip tomorrow

But given how long it took me to type this post with one kid pulling on each arm I'll be lucky if any of this gets done.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment