Just a mom trying to make ends meet
and sharing the adventure with you.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 days of savings

So everyone is talking about some sort of 365 day project - most of which involve taking pictures of their children everyday for 365 days - and while I might try this as well I decided to turn the concept into something a little more....I plan on blogging everyday for 365 days about the deals I am finding to help me make ends meet while trying to remain a stay at home mom through 2011.

Perhaps this blog will just help keep me motivated to pinch my pennies and keep looking for great deals on everything from necessities to small luxuries or maybe it might help someone else out there see that it might just be possible to make ends meet when there just doesn't seem to be enough money to be a stay at home mom.  Either way here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment