I know many of the great coupon sites give you scenarios that allow you to score the best deals possible with the least amount out of pocket each week BUT the one thing they all have in common is that they require multiple trips each week in order to score these deals. This just does not work for me with two kids so....I try to get the best deals in one trip each week and just roll my rewards bucks into the next week and as you will see from the deal I am trying today it seems to be working just fine....
Just scored big at Rite Aid this week with this scenario:
(2) Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows $1.00 (x 2)
(2) Hormel Compleats $1.99 (x2)
(2) Oberto Beef Jerky $2.50 (x2)
(4) Special K Cereals (B1G1) $4.79 (x2)
(2) Special K Cereal Bars (B1G1) $3.69 (x1)
- Stayfree Maxi Pads (B1G1) $2.50 (x3)
(1) Breath Right Strips $3.99
(1) Aveeno Lotion $3.49
(1) Aveeno Styler $5.99
(1) Clean & Clear Face Scrub $5.99
(1) Lubriderm Lotion $7.99
MISCELLANEOUS STUFF KIDS PICKED UP $1.59
($103.26 B4 WELLNESS CARD) TOTAL $64.77
(2) .50 off Hormel Store Coupon -1.00
(2) .50 off Oberto Store Coupon -1.00
(2) B1G1 Special K Cereal Coupon -8.98
(2) 1.00 off Special K Cereal wyb Cereal Bars -2.00
(3) B1G1 Stayfree Maxi Pads -7.50
(3) 1.00 Stayfree Maxi Pads -3.00
(1) 2.00 Breath Right Store Coupon -2.00
(2) 1.00 off Aveeno Store In-Ad Coupon -2.00
(1) 1.00 off Aveeno Body Coupon -1.00
(1) 1.00 Aveeno Hair Coupon -1.00
(1) 1.00 Clean & Clear Store In-Ad Coupon -1.00
(1) 2.00 Clean & Clear Coupon -2.00
(1) 1.00 Lubriderm Store In-Ad Coupon -1.00
(1) 1.50 Lubriderm Coupon -1.50
(1) 4.00 off 20.00 Store Beauty Video Coupon -4.00
(1) 1.00 off Rite Aid Resolutions Video Coupon -1.00
(1) 1.00 off Rite Aid Pharmacy Video Coupon -1.00
(1) 1.00 off Rite Aid Video Coupon -1.00
TOTAL $29.49
+UP Rewards from previous weeks -16.00
TOTAL $13.49 + tax
+UP Rewards for next week -$21.00
THAT MEANS I GET ALL THIS STUFF AND MAKE A PROFIT!!
AND...BECAUSE I REACHED MY $100 MARK IN JANUARY I QUALIFIED FOR MY $20 +UP REWARDS MEANING I HAVE $41 IN +UP REWARDS
No comments:
Post a Comment